The Garden Point Cemetery is a historic cemetery on Arkansas Highway 140 in southern Etowah, Arkansas. It is the city's oldest cemetery, and where many of its earliest citizens are buried. The cemetery occupies a ridge of land south of the city center, which is one of the highest areas overlooking the Mississippi River plains. Although the oldest known graves date to 1890, the oldest marked grave is dated 1903, and is for Reddrick Henry Jackson, one of Etowah's founders. The cemetery, now owned by the city, has more than 2000 burials.