Carlsberg , formerly known as the Fishing Master's House , is a house and former estate located on Københavnsvej at the southeastern entrance to Hillerød, Denmark. The property traces its history back to the first half of the 18th century but the current two residential units building was constructed in the 1750s. A number of artists have in the late 19th and early 20th century resided in the building, including Viggo Pedersen and Niels Skovgaard. It was listed in the Danish registry of protected buildings and places in 1049. The nearby road Carlsbergvej is named after the property.