Cleburne County Farm Cemetery
The Cleburne County Farm Cemetery is located at Plantation Drive East and Deer Run in Heber Springs, Arkansas. It is a small cemetery, with seventeen graves, ten of which have markers. It is surrounded by a chain-link fence, and there is a commemorative marker. The cemetery saw active use from 1896 to 1943, and is the only surviving element of the county's poor farm, which was used by the county to provide for its indigent population during that time.