Franklin County Courthouse, Southern District
The Franklin County Courthouse, Southern District is located at 607 East Main Street in Charleston, Arkansas. It is a 2-1/2 story brick building, its bays divided by brick pilasters, and its roof topping a metal cornice. Its entrance is framed by brick pilasters with cast stone heads, and topped by a round arch with a cast stone keystone. The building was built in 1923 to a design by Little Rock architect Frank Gibb.