Frederiksborg Latin School
Frederiksborg Latin School is a former latin school in Hillerød, Denmark. The school changed its name to Frederiksborg State School in 1903. The school moved to new premises in 1958 and is now called Frederiksborg Gymnasium. Its old building at Søndre Jernbanevej 4A was built to a Neoclassical design by Jørgen Hansen Koch in 1836. It was listed on the Danish registry of protected buildings and places in 1945.