The Green Cemetery is a historic family cemetery in rural southwestern Ouachita County, Arkansas. It is on the west side of County Road 1, about 2 miles northwest of Stephens. It is a small and somewhat overgrown plot, containing eighteen marked graves, all for members of the extended Green family, who were early settlers to the area. The oldest marked grave is dated 1853, and the last is dated 1909. The stone markers include works by James Reynolds and John Stroud, both of New Orleans.