The Jeffery Cemetery is a historic cemetery in rural western Izard County, Arkansas. It is located on a knoll overlooking the White River, about 1 mile north of Mount Olive, and is less than one acre in size. It has sixteen marked burial sites, and another ten to twenty that have no marking. The earliest dated burial occurred in 1816, and the latest in 1908. The cemetery is located on land granted to Jehoiada Jeffery for his service in the War of 1812, and is the only surviving site associated with his life. Jeffery is the first known permanent white settler in north central Arkansas.