Prairie Grove Cemetery
The Prairie Grove Cemetery is a historic cemetery on West Buchanan and Kate Smith Streets in Prairie Grove, Washington County, Arkansas. Located just west of downtown Prairie Grove, the cemetery is the burial ground for many of the area's early settlers, with the oldest known burial occurring in 1818. It has more than 3,000 interments, and continues in active use. It is owned and maintained by a private not-for-profit cemetery association.