Temple Beth El Cemetery
Temple Beth El Cemetery is located at Sterling Road and Mable Street, north of the center of Helena, Arkansas, USA. It is basically rectangular in shape, covering 2.5 acres on the west side of Sterling Road. It is ringed by iron fencing, with the main access entrance on Sterling Road. A paved road network divides the cemetery into three sections of roughly equal size. There are more than 300 marked graves, the earliest dating to 1862; it was moved from Helena's first Jewish cemetery after this one opened in 1875. The first cemetery was an informal site near Magnolia Cemetery, all of whose graves were moved here.