Violet Cemetery, also known as the Osceola Grave Yard, is a cemetery in Osceola, Arkansas. It is the city's oldest cemetery, with its oldest dated grave marked 1831. Many of the area's early settlers are buried here, and it is the earliest known surviving element of the early days of the area's settlement. It is located near the county courthouse, in an area bounded by West Johnson Avenue, Semmes Avenue, and Pecan Street. It is a flat, square site, flanked by trees.