The Wolf Cemetery is a historic cemetery in rural Baxter County, Arkansas. It is located near the end of County Road 68, just south of its crossing of railroad tracks and north of the White River. It is a small parcel of less than 0.5 acres , set on a rise above the river plain. The cemetery was established c. 1820, and contains the remains of a number of Baxter County's earliest settlers from the Adams and Wolf families. There are 25 marked and about 75 unmarked graves, with the oldest marked grave dating to 1823. Its most recent burial was in the early 20th century.